Exfoliating facial pads are having a major moment in the spotlight. Beloved by consumers for the ease, effectiveness, and instant skin rejuvenation, facial peel pads are one of the hottest skincare trends to hit 2020.
“These pre-soaked cotton towelettes or pads are drenched in formula and super-simple to use. One wipe on dry, clean skin, and the acids will get to work rejuvenating your complexion. They’re gentle enough for everyday use and perfect if you’re on the go and don’t want to carry around bottles. Think: Post-gym, pre-face mask, or post-road trip,” explains PopSugar Beauty.
In short? Exfoliating facial pads offer a convenient and affordable way to create tighter, brighter, and more beautiful skin, with just a single swipe.
Exfoliating facial pads 101
An exfoliating facial pad is a small, circular piece of natural or synthetic material that is soaked in active ingredients that can improve the skin.
Peel pads use a combination of mechanical and chemical exfoliation to quickly and effectively improve both the health and the appearance of skin.
Exfoliating facial pads offer up superior chemical exfoliation with ingredients like Alpha Hydroxy Acids, Beta Hydroxy Acids, enzymes, natural ingredients, and Salicylic Acid, which break down and dissolve the glue holding dead skin cells together.
Additionally, facial peel pads deliver excellent mechanical exfoliation as well, thanks to their woven or multi-ply texture. This texture helps to physically slough away dead or dry skin cells when wiped across the face.
Together, the highly effective combination of chemical and manual exfoliation make facial peel pads the perfect product to help improve skin fast.
A multi-purpose product
Exfoliating facial pads are a convenient, affordable option to target a wide variety of skincare concerns including:
- Reduce the appearance of wrinkles and fine lines
- Even out skin texture
- Remove dead, dry, flaky skin
- Brighten skin tone
- Target acne and blemishes
- Reduce pore size
- Prevent ingrown hairs
- Help moisturize and hydrate skin
Thanks to the incredible variety of skincare issues and needs facial exfoliating pads can treat, these beloved products are in high demand from a variety of industries including dermatologists, aestheticians, facialists, waxologists, barbers, and even makeup artists.
AMP Exfoliating Facial Pads
Tapped into modern skincare trends, AMP understands just how useful and convenient and exfoliating facial pads are for a diverse range of consumers.
“Innovation with medical grade peel pads are essential. We use the finest medical grade ingredients with our AMP Facial Pads because we address many skin concerns. These pads treat fine lines, wrinkles, hyperpigmentation, exfoliation, acne, dull skin, rosacea, and sensitive skin. From our Glow Peel Pads to our Smooth Skin Pads, we address multiple concerns with efficacious results.”
AMP Medical Educator
AMP offers 6 different types of exfoliating facial pads:
- Correction Pads – correct and even skin tone while improving texture, thanks to Alpha and Beta Hydroxy Acids that gently, chemically exfoliate the skin.
- Glow Peel Pads – reduce the appearance of fine lines, wrinkles, blemishes, and scarring with a six-acid delivery system and Japanese Green Tea, Certified Organic Aloe, and Centella Asiatica, an Asian longevity herb.
- Green Tea Toner Pads – stimulate skin microcirculation and improve the tone and health of the skin with antioxidant-packed green tea.
- Multi-Acid Exfoliating Pads – target breakouts with Salicylic Acid, while Glycolic and Lactic Acids help to reduce congestion and buildup in the pores. These pads can offer similar results to a chemical peel when used regularly.
- Skin Brightening Pads – improve the appearance of dark spots and freckles with a multi-brightening complex of Arbutin, Ascorbic Acid, Kojic Acid, Phytic Acid. A hydroquinone-free formula.
- Smooth Skin Pads – soften the skin, tighten the appearance of pores, and moisturize with Certified Organic Aloe Vera, Green Tea, and Witch Hazel.
“I can’t say I’m surprised by the popularity of our facial pads right now. I know first hand how easy and effective they are to use. Everyone loves the convenience factor of just swiping and tossing the pad! I’m delighted our customers are able to offer an effective treatment for a specific skin concern with just one product,” said AMP Medical Products Founder and C.O.O..
AMP Exfoliating Facial Pads for Private Label
All 6 varieties of AMP’s Facial Peel Pads are available for private label, with zero buy-ins.
AMP is proud to offer new options on our stock packaging, including multiple lid colors for all 6 types of out exfoliating facial pads, with very low minimums and smaller purchasing units.
As always, any of the 6 Facial Pads can use an in-house label, premium label, or silkscreen.
To get started on your private label journey today, visit: www.ampmedicalproducts.com