What better way to kick off Fall than to debut one of Europe’s hottest medical devices, ThermaVein, with live demos at the AMP Medical training center? Despite the continued summer heat, clients came in from different states to learn about the device from the U.S. ThermaVein team’s Martin Gillard, U.S. ThermaVein President, and Sarah Reichert, U.S. ThermaVein Director of Sales, and to watch live demos by aesthetician Leslie Joy Dammer, certified ThermaVein trainer and founder of SkinLIV.
What is ThermaVein?
“Thermavein is the most exciting new device to hit the US Aesthetics Industry. As an aesthetician, I can provide my clients with a safe, quick, affordable, and permanent treatment for red vein removal. As a business owner, Thermavein offers me a whole new revenue stream; I couldn’t be happier with the results, and neither can my clients!” – Leslie Joy Dammer, SkinLIV
Martin and Sarah introduced the device, showcasing its lightweight frame, easy-to-use system, and ultra-thin needle, and informed the attendees of its unique ability to permanently remove red veins where other therapies such as IPL’s have been unable to see lasting results. After getting to know more about each of the attendees’ own backgrounds and how ThermaVein could come into play in their own boutiques and med spas, Leslie performed multiple demos to showcase the device’s various uses. From red veins on the face and body to skin tags, Leslie demonstrated how ThermaVein can quickly and nearly painlessly (Each model was asked to rate their pain on a scale of 1-10, and all gave ratings between 1-2.) give patients immediate results. Leslie also gave a comprehensive view into how she treats her actual patients using ThermaVein, from pre-procedure to post-procedure, highlighting the importance of the overall client experience through having your own skincare brand and striving for 100% satisfaction.
“ThermaVein delivered another great day of vanishing veins and vascular blemishes. It gave us great pride hearing Leslie, owner of SkinLIV, share her personal experience with ThermaVein and how it has changed the scope of her practice. Thank you to Amp Medical for hosting a wonderful event.” – Sarah Reichert
AMP Medical unveiled an exclusive ThermaVein post-procedure kit, created in conjunction with the ThermaVein team, at the event ideal for protecting treated skin. Full-size kits are entirely customizable, and pricing varies based on specific client needs.
ThermaVein Kits include the following products:
- Barrier Repair Cream – Barrier Repair Cream helps soothe, calm and moisturize dry, sensitive and sundamaged skin, with this paraben free ceramide cream. Enriched with grape seed oil an excellent carrier oil, rich in beta carotene and vitamins D, C and E. Antioxidant rich olive fruit oil contains essential fatty acids dry skin needs, includingoleic, palmitic, and linoleic. It also contains phenolic compounds that provide antioxidantbenefits. Ginger Root Extract promotes smoothness and eveness of skin tone, and increases radiance to the skin. Along with its powerful anti-septic and antiinflammatoryproperties to heal and soothe skin.
- Sensitive Foaming Cleanser – An extra gentle cleanser for sensitive skin promoting redness reduction, contains Evodiox, a redness-reducing agent derived from the Chinese Evodia Rutaecarpa plant.
- Sheet Mask In A Jar – Sheet Mask in a Jar is exactly that, the thick luxurious hydrogel that you would experience in our medical grade sheet masks without the mess! This soothing Aloe Vera based mask hydrates the skin, helping it feel fresh and rejuvenated. Bamboo Extract offers antimicrobial, anti-inflammatory, and antibiotic properties for cell growth. This mask’s advanced formulation contains Palmitoyl Tripeptide 28 the latest development in peptide technology for cellular repair and rejuvenation. Hero ingredient Acetyl Hexapeptide-8 (Argireline) also known as “botox in a jar” a synthetic peptide made from a protein found in Botox for major plumping capabilities will smooth fine lines and wrinkles. Glycosaminoglycans (natural moisture factors) support collagen production and a healthy glow by binding nearly 1000 times their weight in water.
- Clear Shade SPF – CLEAR SHADE is a sheer feeling antioxidant facial sunscreen that is formulated with an advanced silicone elastomer. These compounds provide silkiness while diminishing the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles upon application to the skin. It is enhanced with a lipid antioxidant complex that assists in preventing and repairing free radical damage. This silicone-based system is excellent for post procedure treatments and helps retain moisture for a healthy glowing skin. It provides full spectrum protection against photo-aging UVA & UVB sun rays, and a beautiful clear finish for healthy youthful skin.
- Sensitive Soothing Balm – SENSITIVE SOOTHING BALM helps heal very dry, cracked, and irritated skin, with its rich emollients. Formulated with Coenzyme Q10 to promote collagen and elasticity for a firmer, younger looking complexion. Helps relieve very dry skin associated with eczema, psoriasis, and topical medications, without clogging pores. Perfect for post procedure to help repair and protect.